Laughter is what I'm after
I HAVE NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED THIS FRIENDSHIP BUT I AM ALL FOR IT
NERDING OUT ABOUT THUNDERSTORMS
trans people taking testosterone need to drink orange juice cause testosterone weakens your immune system!! trans people taking estrogen need to drink milk cause estrogen causes calcium to be absorbed less
seeing a hot stranger in public is a blessing
seeing the same hot stranger in public again is a sign
bro my mans is dragging the frozen food section…
‘Cause people seem to only post the 20-something Audrey Hepburn.
Audrey Hepburn was the granddaughter of a baron, the daughter of a nazi sympathizer, spent her teens doing ballet to secretly raise money for the dutch resistance against the nazis, and spent her post-film career as a goodwill ambassador of UNICEF, winning the presidential medal of freedom for her efforts.
…and history remembers her as pretty.
AND HISTORY REMEMBERS HER AS PRETTY
this is the first time I have ever seen a picture of her older than 20 and I think that’s scary
i don’t get why arguments against wearing tight/revealing clothing are that “it leaves nothing to the imagination”
bro who cares about the way you imagine my body, this is what it factually looks like so fuck off
like you’re literally saying that your interpretation of my body is more important than, like, my actual body
HOW TO NOT KILL YOUR HERMIT CRAB
1. The habitat- The entire Kritter Keeper is a horrible habitat. It does not hold the needed 80% humidity (which is needed by the hermit crab to breathe through its modified gills) and 80 F temperature. Gauges are needed to monitor these conditions and need to be digital for accuracy. Plus, that space is WAY too small. A 10 gallon tank AT LEAST is needed. A crab kept like this will slowly suffocate.
2. Substrate- A minimum of 6 inches of moist, sandcastle-consistency substrate is needed for the hermit crab to dig down to molt. Gravel, colored sand, calci sand, etc are NOT suitable substrate. Unbleached playground sand, ecocearth, or a mixture of both is what is needed. A 5:1 ratios of playground sand to eco earth is best. When a crab digs down NEVER dig him up. If a crab cannot properly molt, it will result in death.
3. Water- Where is the water? A hermit crabs needs declorinated fresh and saltwater pools (prime and API are good declorinators). They do not ‘drink from a sponge’. Sponges should be thrown away as they harbor bacteria. Salt water needs to be made from marine grade salt such as Instant Ocean.
4. Food- Commercial food pellets are filled with chemicals that are unsafe for crabs. Hermit crabs can eat whole, pesticide-free foods. Unseasoned meats, fresh fruits and veggies, unseasoned cooked eggs, cuttlebone, etc are all examples of foods a hermit crab needs. Plus they like variety- not the same thing everyday.
5.Shells- Painted shells are TOXIC.The paint can chip off and the crab may eat it which can result in fatality. At least 3 natural shells per crab should be offered. Also, knowing which type of shells the species of crab you have helps.
6. Pesticides- NEVER spray any kind of bug spray, air freshener, or chemicals of any kind near your crabs. If it harms bugs it will also harm your crabs.
7.Friends- Don’t buy just one. Hermit crabs are social creatures. Keeping them in solitude can stress them out.
Reblog for awesome.